Department of Student Welfare & Examination
The Department of Student Welfare and Examination is an administrative unit which provides students with services related to their exams and welfare. The major activities that this department performs includes facilitating students' enrollment, issuing identity cards, providing scholarship and conducting examinations. More specifically, this department carries out the following activities:
1. To recommend the students for admission to M.Ed. and One Year B.Ed. (Science and Special Needs Education) programmes, based on the merit list from the entrance examination conducted by the Dean's office, Tribhuvan University.
2. To maintain the records of the students enrolled in the department.
3. To collect students’ registration forms for their final examinations and submit them to the Dean's office.
4. To distribute the mark-sheets to the students after the results are released by the Dean's office.
5. To issue the students' identity cards enrolled in the department.
6. To select students for stipen for scholarship.